WJ Groundwater provides a wide range of services to meet all your groundwater needs
WJ Groundwater leads the field in design, installation and maintenance of dewatering systems for construction sites of all sizes and depths. We design, install and operate four primary types of dewatering systems: deepwell systems, wellpoints systems, sump pump systems, and ejector well system.
WJ Groundwater leads the field in design, installation and maintenance of dewatering systems for construction sites of all sizes and depths. We design, install and operate four primary types of dewatering systems: deepwell systems, wellpoints systems, sump pump systems, and ejector well systems.
Benefits of dewatering
It is no secret that groundwater can pose one of the largest risks to a construction project. WJ not only aims to help our clients understand and manage these risks, but also provide competitive and practical dewatering solutions which:
- Provide a ‘dry’ excavation
- Improve excavation stability
- Pump water free of silts and sands
- Reduce temporary shoring measures
- Reduce environmental impacts
- Improve safety for your work force
- Reduce project costs and programme time
Lower Running Costs & Diesel Management
We are running a fleet of highly fuel-efficient, remotely monitored pumps and generators, these are all maintained in excellent working condition, along with an asset renewal program to ensure the fleet is continually updated.
- Our new generators are powered by Volvo Penta industrial engines, these are powerful, reliable, very economical and fitted with DSE (Deep Sea Electronics) remote communication interfaces for optimum efficiency.
- Our latest diesel pumps are fitted with Smart Controllers, with manual, automatic or remote starting and stopping capabilities, and alarms for engine on/off.
The generators and pumps monitoring systems send data on their running parameters and operations to ensure ultra-efficiency and reducing site supervision costs.
These systems are providing very cost-effective pumping solutions, so much so, we are pleased to offer dewatering and over-pumping rates including the supply and management of diesel.
WJ Philippines Projects
We deliver an outstanding service to clients of all size, from simple residential dewatering to large-scale national projects.